A true gemological breakthrough
A new revolutionary cut that is so extraordinarily rare, less than 1 out of 1,000 Cushions worldwide are certified “Ex Ex Cushion Brilliant” by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
GIA Ex Ex Cushion Brilliant
(NOT Modified Brilliant)
Unnecessary extra belly, resulting in extra weight you can’t see and shouldn’t have to pay for
Facets go directly from girdle to culet, eliminating the extra belly and excess weight
What Distinguishes a FireCushion?
- NOT A Modified Brilliant – a huge majority of Cushions throughout the world are Modified Brilliant.
FireCushion is classified Cushion Brilliant by the GIA.
- Why is this important to your customers?
- Modified Brilliants are cut with big “bellies”, which do nothing to make these typical Cushion diamonds more beautiful or more brilliant.
- Your customers aren’t paying for extra and unnecessary weight they can’t see, and shouldn’t have to pay for
- Rated “Excellent” by the GIA in both polish and symmetry – most typical Cushions do not earn an Excellent rating
- In fact, FireCushion is so extraordinarily rare, less than 1 out of 1000 Cushions worldwide are certified Ex Ex Cushion Brilliant by the GIA
- More Brilliant – uniform brilliance, with an average 95% light return.
- Much bigger look for your customers’ money – at least 15% larger than typical Cushions of the same weight (many are far more than 15% larger)
- Significant cost savings – at least 15% lighter than a typical Cushion of the same dimensions
- More square – maximum 1.0 : 1.05 length-to-width ratio
- The more rectangular a Cushion, the more likely there will be dead spots in the diamond’s center
- More diamond for your customer’s money. 15% BIGGER than typical Cushions of the same weight
- Significant cost savings. 15% LIGHTER than typical Cushions of the same dimensions
Call for more information (936) 828-3585